Financial Aid & Scholarship Resource Links
- FAFSA Forecaster– Helps you understand your options when it comes to paying for college.
- FAFSA Worksheet– Worksheet to use before filling out the FAFSA
- Financial Aid Comparison Shopper– Worksheet that allows you to compare schools side by side
- Colleges That Award Merit Aid to Most Students– Comprehensive list to check frequently
- Click here to request a list of scholarship websites.
Student Loan Consolidation
Colorado/ Western State Scholarships
The Boettcher Foundation provides Colorado high school students merit-based, full-ride scholarships to any 4-year institution in Colorado. The competition for these 4-year awards is intense. Prospective Scholars go through a rigorous application and interview process. Annually more than 1300 students apply for the 40 available scholarships. Click here for more information on the Boettcher Scholarship.
Daniels Scholarships are awarded to students from Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming who demonstrate character, leadership, and a commitment to service. Click here for more information on the Daniels Scholarship.